Monday, March 14, 2005

Guide to Movie-Making

I found this great site that pretty much gives you all the essentials for movie making. It gives advice and recommendations foe pre-production, production and post. Also has scene breakdowns and how storyboards work, all for the average joe with his digital cameras and an idea.

http://www.exposure.co.uk/eejit/


So get those ideas rolling..I just started my script

INT-HOUSE-DAY

A lonely women sits desperately alone in her chair, looking at her watch quite often, as if she is waiting for something. She then jumps up as we hear her doorbell ring, she runs to the door and opens it to great delight, as she sees "The Pizza Guy"

PIZZA GUY: "You order the pizza with EXTRA Sausage

WOMAN: "I only order what I can handle."

-cue cheezy 70's funk music-

No comments: