Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Fe-Fi-Fo-Fizzle

















The above sketch was one I had done for the " Shrek 2" PC game and this was when the design was a bit more "loose" in the way it wasn't going to adhere as close to the movie, and we were going to include other fairy tale characters ( like some of the others I have previously posted ), and one was the "Giant" from Jack And The Beanstalk.

Being that Shrek is such a play on pop-culture I wanted to do the same with the Giant, I had done several other more traditional sketches and then decided to go Thugg'n' & Bugg'n with him and give him a Gangsta/ Mr T look.

I went ahead and gave him the big knuck rings complete with "Fe Fi" and "Fo Fum" all bling'n. I really wanted him to have a tricked out pad at the top of the beanstalk as well, it would've been fun, man would Jack drop a magic bean filled turd, when he made it to the top of that beanstalk.

EnJoi

1 comment:

Alina Chau said...

Great drawing!