Tuesday, September 13, 2005

The Green Lantern: Hal Jordan






















"In brightest day, in blackest night
No evil shall escape my sight
Let those who worship evil's might
Beware my power, Green Lantern's light! "


The above oath is that of the Green Lantern Corps ( which was actually written by science fiction author Alfred Bester), I went ahead and sketched up my version of my favorite Green Lantern Hal Jordan.

I always liked the concept of the Green Lantern's, in that they are basically a bunch of hand picked individuals who police individual parts of space..Plus you get a ring that essentially makes you a bad ass, and can do anything your imagination wants.

I decided to go all out with this sketch and actually ink it up and do the full color job, and I think it came out alright, still have to work on the coloring aspect more ( I actually FAILED color theory in high school, and art school ), but that's what practice is for.

Enjoi Yo-Selves!

4 comments:

ok said...

Great work! Nice ink and color treatment.

Alina Chau said...

Nice illustration!

Virginia Valle said...

Oh is a Nice illustration What software did you used????????

El Snoozo said...

@ Virginia Joe...Thanks 4 the feedback! To answer your question,I hand inked it and then scanned and colored it up in Photoshop 7.0