Thursday, October 06, 2005

Bo-Peep


Here is another concept sketch I had done for the PC version of "Shrek 2", and this time it was of "Little Bo Peep".

When I first concept I usually like to do 3 rough sketches of each character, I did that with Bo Peep and this one I tried to go with the Tex Avery style, curvy sexpot.

I just thought of the stereotypical hot chick, who maybe can do things on her own, but knows she can get a dumb guy to do it for her with a glimpse of cleevage and the batting of eyelashes.

I will try to post the other 2 versions of the character later on.

Enjoi!

2 comments:

Alina Chau said...

COOL!! ARe you on Shrek PC game?

El Snoozo said...

I did work as an animator for the Shrek 2 PC Game. They game company I work for ( www.amazeent.com ) developed the title that was produced by Activision.

We finished it up 2 years ago, and it was the first game I did any 3D animation on.