Friday, October 14, 2005

Bo-Peep...Da Last One


Here is the final of the 3 concept sketches I did of " Lil' Bo-Peep" for the " Shrek 2 PC " Game.

For this sketch I just drew someone who is completely neurotic and forgetful. This chick is consistently loosing her sheep, and forgetting everything else in her life.

I used the old cliche' of tying a bow around your finger to remind you of something you're not supposed to forget..Much like the Uncle Billy character from " It's A Wonderful Life "....So as you can see she has a view of those bows tied round her fingers.

This was my favorite of the 3, but as I said they decided to limit the scope of the game to the movie plotline, so all these extra characters were never used.


I still like them and now that most of my animation is done in 3D, it's always good to pick up the pencil to do some pencil and paper work.

Enjoi!

No comments: