Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Back To Bizzaro World


Ah it's been awhile and I've finally gotten over my Caribbean hangover..I tell you being drunk and on a Disney cruise is an odd thing, and yet highly recommended.

Thought I'd get to posting again, so I startred off with a sketch of Superman villian " Bizzaro"...he actually looks like he's had a couple of cocktails. It was fun to get back to the sketching.

In Superman related stuff, the official " Superman Returns " movie site is up, and you can check it out HERE

Take it easy amigos, and I'll post some island pics when I get em' developed.. ( yup I'm old school..i still use a Kodak Disc camera )

L8tr

4 comments:

mokusa said...

I think this movie is going to be really good but no matter how hard I try I can't get past what he is wearing. Blue tights.

in-home business said...

this post... I've enjoyed reading your blog. I was searching for work from home in the uk sites. I have a home based business and I wanted some ideas and tips. I also have a blog, it is www.adminsupervisor.blogspot.com it’s new and it’s getting better all the time. Have a look if you want, but I'm moving house and have not posted in a while. I'll get back to it soon.

My other site is a work from home in the uk site. I recently decided to build my own income and I thought I searching for tips would help me become a better mentor.

Keep up the great work El Snoozo, I'll be back soon.

Newsquirt said...

kick ass Ton' Always good to see yo stuff.

ok said...

Nice work! The movie will be good.