Thursday, January 04, 2007

Reed Richards aka Mr. Fantastic


Quick sketch I did of Reed Richards the head honcho of the "Fantastic 4". Fun sketch because he can stretch himself crazy, which I bet keeps his wife Sue Richards ( the Invisible Girl ) pretty happy.

Speaking of Sue Richards, she is being played in the big screen sequel of the Fantastic 4 by
Jessica Alba....She definitely gets at least one thing to stretch for me, which keeps me pretty happy.

The first movie had some serious flaws, but a new trailer for
Fantastic 4: The Rise Of The Silver Surfer is now online, and this one actually has me interested, so we'll see.

Oh, and if you really wanna check out a ballz owt superhero flick trailer then click HERE

L8tr

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello,i am velissa..i am a chinese girl.
nice to meet you ..i can speak a little english..sorry..

Anonymous said...

brilliant as usual....dig it!

Sandra Khoo said...

Happy New Year! :) I've never heard of Emmit otter's Jugband Christmas. Is it new? Dang, how many other lovelies which I've been missing...>.<