Friday, March 16, 2007

Draw'n Chicks


Got back to doing some sketching, and decided to make an attempt at a pinup gal ( which is based on a Rose McGowan photo). I always found getting the features of a chick's face ( unlike the obvious butt and boobs ) just right. I think the above was one of my better attempts.
Speaking of chicks, I had the displeasure of watching about 5 minutes of Halle Berry's "Catwoman" movie, and man was it beyond terrible. The direction and the acting, from both Berry and Sharon Stone was awful. I can honestly say that the best work each of the two actresses has done has been when they were nekkid ( and one even got an Oscar for it ).
I think the most awful thing was the network that had Catwoman on it was AMC which stands for "American Movie CLASSICS".

2 comments:

Tony Gaddis said...

Wow! Thats pretty cool.

ok said...

Beautiful!