Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Mmmmm...Sketch and color him I will


Been heads down on our latest PSP title as well as ramping up for a new project, but I've been trying to get this lil' piece done in between. It's of course Yoda, and I haven't finished the full color, but wanted to post up the progress I've made...In reality just like Luke gave up trying to lift that X-Wing out of the Dagobah swamp, I might do the same with this.
OK, I've had discussions with my fellow geeks on this point, but didn't it seem that Today went from using his "backward speech" only slightly in "The Empire Strikes Back" to every single damn sentence in the prequels?

3 comments:

lawrence said...

lookin' pretty sweet dude!

yoda says strong you are with the midichlorians...

Jason Newkirk said...

that's awesome Toe!

Anonymous said...

Hi,
If I provide a link to your blog, can I use your Yoda art on my site?

http://www.health-boundaries-bite.com/Vitamin-B12-and-Fingernails.html
Your fingernails reflect your health
Learn some warning signs Karen Kline

Methylcobalamin1@msn.com